5 YEAR WARRANTY ON WINDOWS AND DOORS
Our products are manufactured from engineered timber for greater strength and stability and have passed the test of time; they are easy to renew, paint or varnish. We give warranty on our windows and doors from the date of delivery for the period of 5 years on:
- 5 years on Wood Frame & Sash
- 5 years on Surface Treatment
- 10 years on Ironmongery
- 5 years for rectangular Glass units
- 2 years for non-rectangular glass units
Obvious defects of the above period will be repaired free of charge.
Warranty does not include periodic inspections and cleaning and maintenance. The User is responsible for proper care and maintenance of products, any issues arising from improper care and/or lack of maintenance will not fall under warranty and will not be entitled to free repairs or refunds. To find out more about Maintenance and aftercare, please download our free brochure here.
BENEFITS OF USING A FENSA REGISTERED COMPANY
We are a registered FENSA* company and authorised to fit compliant windows and doors on your property. That means that all new windows and doors have come under the standard of building regulations.
GGFi** ensures all our installations.
Here is why you should look for the FENSA logo when having replacement windows and doors fitted in your property:
Save time and costs
- You do not have to register your window or door installation with the local authority yourself. Not only is the FENSA approach much faster and easier – it will also save you up to £250!
- Compliance with the Building Regulations without the added cost and time of arranging assessment by Building Control.
- If you own properties across different local authorities – for consistency of quality and price, you are able to use the same FENSA installer for all installations, as they can work in all Local Authority jurisdictions.
Confidence in FENSA installers
- FENSA is the brand trusted by all local authorities, industry and government.
- An independent report commissioned by the Government found FENSA to be the most successful of all competent person schemes to date in the UK, across all industries.
- Vetting: All FENSA registered companies are continually re-assessed by an independent inspection body to ensure consistency of quality and service.
- FENSA proactively protects consumers from the cowboys – not only by withholding the scheme from those unable to pass FENSA’s independent assessments; but also by reporting to Local Authorities and Trading Standards companies who erroneously claim FENSA registration, to enable prosecution.
- Customers are able to provide a rating score for installers on the feedback form.
All work carried out by a FENSA installer must offer you
- Deposit Protection (where deposit is taken)
- 5 – 10 year guarantee
- Insurance backed guarantee for added peace of mind to cover the installer’s own guarantee